Zoho offers a suite of business, collaboration, and productivity applications.
- CEO: Sridhar Vembu
- Mission: Serve customers with top-notch service in our industry while facilitating extraordinary growth and sustainable profitability
- Revenue USD MM (FY20): $448.70
- Headcount: 7000
- Zoho University marked its 15th anniversary in 2020. It trains high school students on coding, maths and english. The initiative now contributes 15% of their workforce.
- No hierarchy, steep learning curves, and generous compensation and benefits
- Internal mobility is encouraged
- People should be in for the long term
- High degree of comfort with failure
- Optimized customer value and not the highest share value
- Build products of real value so the customer sells for you
Drivers of culture
- Obsess over long-term value vs short term profits
- Focus on creating software as a craft
- Commitment to continuous customer support, happiness and experience
- Private company with a public vision
Brilliant CEO (which is crucial in a private company), executives, and even lower management. They pretty much all want you to succeed and have the best intentions.
– Account Executive in Austin, Texas
- Total ratings on Glassdoor: 1500
- Overall rating: 4.4
- Recommend to friend: 93%
- CEO approval rating: 97%
- Work life balance
- Remote culture with a work-life balance
- Unlimited time off
- Generous insurance plans
Match-up to Zoho!
- Run a marathon and not a sprint
- Promote internal mobility
- Build customized L&D strategies