monday.com is a Work OS, where teams create and shape workflow apps, code free – to run any process and project.
- CEO: Roy Man
- Mission: Creating a workplace environment of transparency, ownership, and accountability, to empower managers and their teams.
- Revenue USD MM (FY20): $130.00
- Headcount: 650+
- Unchanged annual growth and hiring goals during Covid
- Transparent about all financial information with employees
monday.com takes pride in treating their employees and their customers with respect. Everyone is so welcoming, intelligent and inspiring. It truly does live up to every other 5-star rating. This is a very special place.
– A current consultant, NY office
- Orient towards employee support and growth
- Promote asynchronous communication and flexible work hours
- Provide flexible benefits
Drivers of culture
- Driven by data measured by the impact
- Ownership and accountability
- No minimum work hours per day
- Total ratings on Glassdoor: 95
- Overall rating: 4.8
- Recommend to friend: 95%
- CEO approval rating: 97%
Throughout the whole interview process, I felt like I was being listened to and seen. The process is also very transparent. The onboarding process was very organized and prepared me for my role. I never felt like I was bothering anyone when asking for help to find specific information. Titles don’t matter at all at monday.com.
– A tech employee, New York office.
- Mental help support through dedicated team called ‘monday clinic’.
- Health insurance and Mental help support through ‘monday clinic’.
- Stock options & 401K plan
- Allowance for learning and development
- Parenting leave and Childcare
- Vacation and paid time off
Internally, we’ve diverted our travel budget (now unused) to donate to organizations located in Tel Aviv and New York City – our main offices – for communities at risk, including the elderly, refugee, minority and other populations that need support.
Match-up to Monday.com!
- Be transparent about financial information with employees
- Encourage asynchronous communication
- Drive the next big decision with data